Saturday, January 17, 2015

Interviews!



My favorite thing(s) i did in 2014 was/were:
Houston: Colorado, starting my YouTube channel, and Kentucky
Katrina: Go to Colorado and North Carolina, hang around the house and be happy
Zane: North Carolina, Colorado, camping, ice cream for dinner, and eat food.

What's your favorite thing to do?
Houston: Act with Katrina and Zane, play with Katrina and Zane, play on the computer, go places with my family and do stuff with my family.
Katrina: Draw and read.
Zane: Play outside, read

What's Mom's favorite thing to do?
Houston: Read.
Katrina: Read.
Zane: Read.

What's Dad's favorite thing to do?
Houston: Work in the garage.
Katrina: Go on his computer.
Zane: Zumba

What do you love most about your siblings?
Houston: That they're very fun to play with and really easy to act with.
Katrina: They play with me.
Zane: They're both really cheerful and fun, and they like playing with me.

What would you do if you were president?
Houston: Tell the government to stop being so mean to each other and actually do something for once.
Katrina: I would remake the flag and make it pink, purple, and blue.
Zane: I would make a law that Mitt Romney could never become the president.

If you could change your name, what would it be?
Houston: Houstonion
Katrina: Katerina. (Because it's almost exactly the same as Katrina.)
Zane: Bill. (Because i love the name Bill.)

What are you afraid of?
Houston: Everyone else in my family dying except for me. And also me dying but still have to follow my family everywhere and see what i wasn't able to do and see who i wasn't able to meet and not be able to talk to you guys at all. (Kind of like the Pensieve in Harry Potter.)
Katrina: Dementors.
Zane: Shadows in a dark room.

What 5 words best describe you?
Houston: Friendly, sometimes kind of awkward, artistic, an actor, good-with-computers.
Katrina: Artistic, cute, amazing, animal-lover, friendly
Zane: Cheerful, happy, fun, hilarious, candy-gobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment