Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday


After the past two days of throwing up repeatedly and feeling generally awful, Houston slept deeply today until 2:30, when he woke up feeling much better. He might actually make it to school for one day this week. Yay! I was just starting to actually worry about him, and woke him up a few times to make sure that he wasn't ... i don't know... something bad. Just to make sure that he was okay and was drinking a bit, i guess.

I might have broken my pinkie toe this afternoon. I was leaping up to unlock the (already, it turned out, unlocked) door, and i slammed my toe into the corner. It immediately swelled up and turned bright red and hurts like crazy. Stupid toe. So i've been limping around pitifully ever since.

Juanito finally broke out his scooter. He took the two healthy kids for a ride around the block and then fiddled about with it for the rest of the day. So i think it's working? Probably?

No comments:

Post a Comment