Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm spacey, especially in the morning.


I forgot to take a single picture today, so Juanito volunteered. This is the selfie he gave me.

This morning, as we were driving to school, i remembered that i needed to go to the dentist's office to get my bite guard readjusted. So i dropped the kids off, ran back home, grabbed the bite guard, drove back to the dentist (which is right by school) and walked into the office just on time for my appointment. I said hello and sat down, and a minute later, one of the nice ladies who works there was all, "Um, Karen? Are you...here for a reason? Like...did he tell you to come in this morning?"

I replied something brilliant like, "Um...I...think i have an appointment?"

So she looked it up, and said, "Right! At 2:30 this afternoon? Uh, remember how we'd talked about doing it in the morning, but then we landed on afternoon?"

RIGHT. Dang it. So i got to go the dentist's office twice today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment