Thursday, February 26, 2015

Interview Thursday



Tell me the 5 best things about you.
Houston: I'm friendly. I'm creative. I'm good at making friends. I'm not picky about anything. And i do well in school.
Katrina: I'm good at art. I'm cute. I'm nice. I like animals. I don't yell at my brothers a lot.
Zane: I'm funny, I like to snuggle a lot. I like to play a lot. I like to explore around in the forest. And i love science.

What 3 famous people would you like to invite for a dinner party?
Houston: J.K. Rowling, Rick Riorden, and Shakespeare.
Katrina: J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, and Annabel (from Percy Jackson).
Zane: Barack Obama, Harry Potter, and U2. (Does U2 count as one?)

What was your favorite toy when you were younger? What is your favorite toy now?
Houston: When i was younger, my favorite toy was probably Katrina. Now my favorite toy is either Legos or my camera.
Katrina: Baby was. Pencils and paper are now.
Zane: Simon was and still is.

What do you think heaven is like?
Houston: You can't die, and basically it looks exactly like Earth, and it's all good, so you can do anything you want and survive...like jumping off a building. Because if that would happen, i would love to jump off buildings and stuff. And you don't have to sleep either. And there's no night.
Katrina: Sparkly, shiny, and bright. And awesome. You'll be able to jump off cliffs and not die. You'll be able to wish for anything. People say that the streets are made of gold, but i don't know if i believe them or not.
Zane: If you ask God to come to you, He will and he will give you something like a teddy bear if you want. Or maybe God will tell you your future. That would be cool.

What do you think makes a kid popular? Are you popular?
Houston: If you want to be popular at our school, you basically do all of the things that are fashionable - y'know..."Hip" - and know all the popular things, and talk about all the popular things, and that's all you talk about to the other popular kids and that's all you talk about. I don't think i'm really popular in that way, but i do have a lot of friends, and that's what i think should be considered popular - being friendly and having friends.
Katrina: People like them. They start doing awesome stuff. Boom, they're popular. I'm not popular. Well, i guess i am kind of. I'm not like, popular popular, but lots of people know me and like me a lot.
Zane: Being fun, nice, and hilarious. And having a ton of Pokemon. That's how you become cool in my class. I'm kind of popular. Everyone likes my jokes.

What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Houston: Not go to school. (At this point, Houston tried to convince me that he should also be able to teleport or be invincible.) I'd probably just stand in someone's room and make noise and say, "I can see you!" to confuse them. And then i would pick some random person up who has no idea what was going on. Maybe i would pick up a child that was walking down the street with their parents so that they would just randomly "fly." That would be funny. Maybe i would go to a place where they make Doctor Who and just watch them and think, "Oh! This is going to be the next episode." It would be really weird seeing it without the aliens.
Katrina: I would sneak over to my friends' houses and yell "boo" and scare them. And i'd also go to the theater and watch movies and not have to pay for the ticket. I would pick things up and walk around with them, and it would look like things are just floating.
Zane: Go in the girl's bathroom in my school to see what it's like. I would maybe pick up Emma and bring her outside so it would look like she was floating or flying around. I would maybe pick up a lot of stuff and carry it around. And maybe carry Houston or Katrina around.... Pretty much carry things around. I would not do my homework. Or maybe put all my homework in the trash and then say that i didn't have it.

What question should i ask you?
Houston: "What is one piece of technology that you would most want to actually exist (and be accessible to everyone)?" - Teleporters.
Katrina: "If you could be one character from a book, who would you be?" - Ginny Weasley (from Harry Potter). Because Hermione gets turned into a cat and also has to do stuff and probably gets really, really hurt and also gets petrified. And Ginny is awesome.
Zane: "If you could have the strength to lift anything in the world, what would you lift up?" - I would lift up the house and bring it around and move it to somewhere that's super-warm in the summer and has snow in the winter but isn't that cold. If that place even exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment