Monday, July 6, 2015

Home again!



We're back from vacation!

We picked up Emma and the hermit crabs from my parents' house on the way home, and got home late last night. Being home is kind of lovely. As much as i really, really enjoyed our entire vacation, there's just something wonderful about sleeping in my own bed and using my own dishes and sitting on my own couch.

Emma wholeheartedly agrees. She's been incredibly calm and happy all day, just sleeping on whatever is near me and accepting hugs and snuggles whenever they're offered.

It's raining right now, and i have the windows open, and it smells lovely.

I was planning to start writing about the trip tonight, but my computer is being incredibly slow, and i'm too tired to wait for it. So tomorrow! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment