Monday, February 22, 2016

It's spirit week again.




It's spirit week at school this week. Today was career day - dress up like any career, not necessarily the one that you want to have. And so Zane was a scientist. One of the more mad scientist variety. (I'm pretty sure that most of his idea of what a scientist looks like comes from Flint Lockwood in the movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.") Houston was a farmer of the chicken farmer variety. And Katrina was a reporter. She made herself a little camera and drew pictures of the things she saw on little papers inside of the camera. It was adorable.


Zane loves to play Othello with me. I keep trying to convince him to play literally anything else. Not because i dislike Othello, but because i'm just ... really good at it. I completely slaughter him every time. I try to be a little bit nice, but i'm just not that nice, i guess, when it comes to games.

Zane assures me that i'm not a mean meanie. Even when i eviscerate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment